Microsoft Outlook is the trustworthy email solution which is integrated with several distinguished services like calendaring, contact management, Internet browsing services, etc. It can be configured with advanced MS Exchange Server or MS SharePoint Server services to implement and manage the email communication technology on a large enterprise scale. Regardless of this, MS Outlook stores all essential email items on either Exchange Server or in the form of PST files.
However, there are always a chance of Outlook PST file corruption because of unexpected incidences which involves hardware or software malfunctioning. Hence, in such situations finding a competent solution to perform extraordinary PST file recovery is the user’s major concern.
- 1 Highlights of Recoveryfix for Outlook
- 2 What’s the Recoveryfix for Outlook Software Offerings?
- 3 Integrated with Tactical Recovery modes:
- 4 Excellent Live Preview:
- 5 Intuitive Saving Options:
- 6 Exclusive Features along with Saving Options:
- 7 Quick Check at Minimum System Requirements
- 8 Latest Supported Platforms by Recoveryfix for Outlook
- 9 Conclusion
- 10 See these Relavant Links Also :
Highlights of Recoveryfix for Outlook
Recoveryfix for Outlook is the extraordinary solution to counter the brutal effects of Outlook PST file corruption by repairing every single data file of PST file while preserving the integrity of emails. Major attractions of the software are:
- Possess technology to repair intrinsic items of PST such as contacts, appointments, emails, journals, sent items, drafts, etc.
- Excellent in preserving the email properties, structure, and formatting of repaired PST data files.
- Offers facility to save recovered PST emails in the latest MS Outlook or Outlook Express editions.
- Powered with dual recovery modes, i.e. Standard and Advanced mode.
- Assures Outlook PST recovery in every possible situation of hardware or software failures.
- Projects lively and engaging preview of retrieved PST data files.
- Compatible with Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 OS.
- Offers licensed copy that is priced at only $49.
Above mentioned points are just a glimpse of the Recoveryfix for Outlook software. You can have the crystal-clear idea about the software functioning by checking out the visual interfaces.
What’s the Recoveryfix for Outlook Software Offerings?
Recoveryfix for Outlook is designed with simplicity and proficiency, which guarantees the flawless recovery of PST email items in a lesser amount of time. Let’s look at the unique features of this software.
Integrated with Tactical Recovery modes:
The Recoveryfix for Outlook leaves no stone unturned in recovering the brutally corrupted PST file. To claim the superior position amongst trustworthy PST recovery solution, the Recoveryfix for Outlook software is incorporated with Standard and Advanced Scan mode. The Standard mode cleans the PST file that are not severely corrupted, whereas the Advanced mode is capable to recover deleted PST items and provides the safe extraction of corrupt PST when the Standard mode fails to do so.
Excellent Live Preview:
Recovery and handling of PST email items is lot easier with the simplified Recoveryfix for Outlook interface. The software generates the live preview of all the recovered PST mail items. The left pane enclosed in the red outlining shows all the retrieved items in the hierarchical structure. Once you click folders, you will get the preview of all email items. Furthermore, clicking an individual email will display inner content of email as shown in the panel outlined in the green color. Hence, this engaging preview facility simplifies the task of accurate email selection for saving process.
Intuitive Saving Options:
Recoveryfix for Outlook offers multiple saving options in a single dashboard. You can save your recovered PST email items in the MS Outlook PST/MSG file or you can convert your PST emails into Outlook Express EML file. The software carefully treats every single item during the saving process and retains the properties, structure, and formatting of emails. Hence, saving the results in desired file formats is very much possible as per your requirements.
Exclusive Features along with Saving Options:
Once you reach at the final interface window where location of saving the recovered PST files need to be specified, the Recoveryfix for Outlook software offers some more exclusive features at your disposal. You can easily deal with large-sized PST files by splitting them using the Split Option configured in the interface. The interface also lets you to mark several options like Remove “Top of Personal Folder” from hierarchy in Outlook and Attach Prefix To Store Name.
Quick Check at Minimum System Requirements
- Any Pentium Class Processor
- Minimum 64 MB of RAM recommended
- 10MB for Software installation
Latest Supported Platforms by Recoveryfix for Outlook
- Windows OS (32/ 64 bits): Windows 8.1, 8, Vista, XP, 2008, 2003, 2002, and 2000
- Microsoft Outlook (32/64 bits): Microsoft Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 98, 97
After getting a quick sneak-peak over the Recoveryfix for Outlook software interface, I must applaud its engineered capability to resolve any variety of PST file corruption. The GUI is very user-friendly which gives easy approach to run the software. Apart from this, integrated saving options and preview facility adds silver lining to the interface. I have tested this utility with the latest email client platforms and Windows OS, and I found it trustworthy.